Breast Implants Saginaw, MI
Plastic Surgeon Saginaw MI
Breast Augmentation in Saginaw MI is the second most popular cosmetic surgical procedure for women after liposuction. There are many things a woman must consider when thinking about having a breast augmentation.
- Is the surgeon you choose board certified by the American Board Of Plastic Surgery.
- Saline or Silicone implants.
- Do I need a breast lift with my breast augmentation
These are just a few things you must think about and discuss when having your breast augmentation with a board certified plastic surgeon.
When choosing Dr. Arno Weiss as your plastic surgeon you will be happy to know that not only is he board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery but he continues his extensive training by regularly attending Plastic Surgery meeting of the ASPS and the ASAPS. From the moment you meet Dr. Weiss you will feel comfortable knowing you are in his caring and well trained hands.
During your consultation Dr. Weiss will answer all your questions:
- Are you a good candidate for breast augmentation
- Should you wait to have the procedure if you plan on having more children
- Can you breast feed
Address all you concerns:
- Saline or Silicone implants
- Are silicone implants safe
- How long do they last
- What if they leak
Most of all Dr. Weiss will tell you what to expect and reasonable expectations of your breast augmentation.
To schedule your personal consultation please contact us at 989-753-2601.